DTN TO HOLD WEBINAR: U.S. GRAINS AND OILSEEDS ON ICE
Jul. 12, 2012
Source: DTN/The Progressive Farmer news release
The USDA July Report on Grains futures contains great statistics, but how do those numbers translate for trading?
DTN commodities expert Darin Newsom and ICE Futures vice president Ray McKenzie will discuss what the USDA reports mean for traders, smart strategies for the future and benefits of ICE grains contracts on Thursday, July 12 at 2:30 p.m. CST during a live webinar.
Webinar:U.S. Grains & Oilseeds on ICE:
The Impact of the July Crop Report on Grains Futures Markets
What: A free webinar from Telvent DTN and ICE Futures U.S.
Why: Expert analysis and insight on futures trading strategies
• How the report may affect futures prices
• Analysis of USDA July supply and demand report for grains
• Strategies for the short and long term
• Benefits of trading ICE grains contracts
When: Thursday, July 12 at 2:30 p.m. CST
Who: Telvent DTN's senior analyst Darin Newsom and ICE Futures vice president Ray McKenzie
Register: Click here
• Darin is available before & after for interviews
• We can send a re-broadcast link upon request
• Telvent DTN has other great market, weather and agriculture webinars on its website