PAULSEN MARKETING WINS BEST OF SHOW AT REGION III BEST OF NAMA AWARDS
Feb. 13, 2013
Source: Paulsen Marketing news release
Paulsen Marketing was awarded Best of Show-Advertising for a series of television commercials produced for the South Dakota Corn Utilization Council at the Region III Best of NAMA awards banquet held in Des Moines, January 31. In addition Paulsen Marketing was recognized with nine First Place Awards and five Merit Awards.
Paulsen clients receiving First Place Awards were:
• AgStar Financial Services for Local Multi-Media Campaign
• South Dakota Corn Utilization Council for Producer Funded Advertising Campaign
• South Dakota Corn Utilization Council for Television, Single or Series
• Hubbard Feeds, Inc. for Point of Purchase Materials
• Valley Queen Cheese for Public Relations, Media Relations
• Wheat Growers Cooperative for Public Relations, Company/Association Newsletters
• AgStar Financial Services for Public Relations, Annual Reports
• Hubbard Feeds, Inc. for Internet Website, Educational Focus
• Hubbard Feeds, Inc. for Specialty Advertising Campaign
Paulsen clients receiving Merit Awards were:
• Wheat Growers Cooperative for Local Multi-Media Campaign
• Kubota Tractor Corporation for New Product Introduction
• Midwestern BioAg for Customer Brochures/Catalogs
• Ag United for South Dakota for Corporate Identity
• South Dakota Corn Utilization Council for Producer Funded PR Campaign to Consumers
"We are absolutely thrilled with our showing at the Region III NAMA Awards," Greg Guse, president of Paulsen Marketing, said.
"We are especially proud that seven Paulsen clients were recognized for our work on their behalf. I can't say enough about the faith and confidence these organizations have placed in us. It's gratifying to see our staff, our work and our clients recognized with these awards."
Companies, associations and agencies from the states of North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota and Iowa comprise Region III of the National Agri-Marketing Association (NAMA). Nearly two hundred entries were judged in 61 Advertising and Public Relations categories in the Region III Best of NAMA competition.
All First Place and Merit Award entries will next be judged in the national Best of NAMA competition, with winners announced during NAMA's Agri-Marketing Conference in Kansas City, April 17-19.