AGCATALYST CONFERENCE ANNOUNCED FOR AGRIBUSINESS, FOOD PRODUCTION COMMUNICATORS
Aug. 26, 2013
Source: AdFarm news release
This September agribusiness and food production marketing communicators will gather in Minneapolis, Minn. for AgCatalyst: Inspired Conversations about Food and Agriculture.
The two-day conference - Sept. 26-27, 2013 - is a designed learning experience, with expert presenters sharing real-world knowledge on overcoming challenges and creating opportunity using digital social communications tools and strategies.
Topics, tips and tools to include:
• Content marketing
• Media and influencer outreach using social tools
• Visual/Online storytelling
• Mass consumers and social media
• Legalities of digital media communications
• Measuring effectiveness of social media programs
• Social media case studies from industry leaders
Confirmed keynote speakers:
• Jay Baer - hype-free marketing strategist, speaker, best-selling author and president of the social media and content marketing consultancy Convince & Convert.
• Art Froehlich - farmer, investor, exporter, philanthropist and the 2012 inductee of Alberta's Bioindustry Hall of Fame. Today, Froehlich is president of AGRIVIEW, Inc., supporting Canadian agricultural and food product companies export goods across the globe.
• Joseph Lewczak - partner at Davis & Gilbert specializing in advertising and marketing law and is ranked as a leading lawyer for advertising law by Chambers USA.
• Sara Wyant - president of Agri-Pulse Communications, Inc., Wyant is a veteran farm policy reporter and well-recognized on Capitol Hill, as with farm and commodity associations.
Case study presenters:
• Jennifer Keller - director of marketing and education, Ohio Pork Producers Council
• Janice Person - social media director, Monsanto
More information about AgCatalyst, including registration, lodging and sponsorship opportunities can be found here.
The inaugural conference is being organized by AdFarm; listed below are this year's sponsors:
Convince & Convert
High Plains/Midwest Ag Journal
Meister Media Worldwide
AdFarm, a full-service marketing communications agency, is committed to the advancement of agriculture. Its strong connections within the ag industry yield deeper insights, resulting in more focused and higher-impact solutions for its clients. With more than 100 employees, it has offices in Calgary, Alberta; Guelph, Ontario; Kansas City and St. Louis, Mo; Fargo, N.D.; and Sacramento, Cali. For more information, or to follow AdFarm's "Around the Farm" blog, visit http://www.adfarmonline.com/.