AGRI INNOVATION FORUM ANNOUNCES THE PARTNERING CONFERENCE FOR NORTH AMERICA
Nov. 1, 2013
Source: Agri Innovation Forum
Agri Innovation Forum is the only conference program in Canada dedicated to bringing together high growth potential agri-businesses, capital providers, corporate strategics, agri-business executives, entrepreneurs, commercialization and tech transfer professionals, and policy makers from across North America.
KEYNOTE ADDRESSES BY
*Roger N. Beachy, PhD, Executive Director and CEO,
Global Institute for Food Security, Former CEO of the Donald Danforth Plant Center
"Broadening the Impacts of Agriculture, Science and Technology"
*Garth Hodges, Global Head of Business Development & Licensing, Bayer CropScience
"Lessons Learned: What are the key components of a successful M&A transaction with a multinational?"
*Benjamin D. Fishman, Managing Principal, Arlon Group LLC
"Investing in Agri-business - A Private Equity Perspective"
*Barry Batcheller, President and CEO, Appareo Systems
"Creating Vibrant Technology-Based Businesses in the Agricultural Sector"
Discussion topics will explore the following:
• The Ag Innovations that are more likely to lend themselves to a partnership focus for corporate strategies.
• The technology solutions that are most likely to come alive in the next few years to help address the challenges faced by the global Ag industry.
• The particular change forces in the bio-economy that are getting the investors' and strategics' mind share, and influencing their forward-looking strategic agendas.
• The on-boarding ramp for entrepreneurs and researchers, on the radars of investors and corporate strategics.
• In the deal execution process, what are some of the noteworthy potential pitfalls and how can an entrepreneur and researcher avoid them.
For more information click here.