BRAKKE CONSULTING TO HOLD SEMINAR FOR INVESTORS INTERESTED IN THE ANIMAL HEALTH INDUSTRY
Dec. 23, 2013
Source: Brakke Consulting news release
Brakke Consulting, Inc. will present a one-day seminar for investors entitled, "Understanding the Animal Health Industry (Investment Opportunities and Strategies)" on February 11, 2014 at the Newark Liberty International Airport Marriott in Newark, New Jersey.
"We've completed numerous projects for investment firms interested in the animal health and nutrition markets over the past several years," said Ron Brakke, president of Brakke Consulting, one of the foremost consulting companies in the global animal health and nutrition, pet care, and veterinary markets.
"Based on continuing interest from the financial community, we have prepared a one-day seminar that takes an in-depth look at how these markets actually operate in the various species segments in the U.S."
The seminar will include the following topics:
• Industry Overview
• Size and trends of the animal health industry markets - U.S. and worldwide
• Size and trends of the U.S. over-the-counter market for pet products
• Breakdown of the various segments of the U.S. pet and over-the-counter markets
• Industry ownership trends
• Industry transaction history over the past decade
• Major influencers on the financial health of the animal and nutrition industry
• A review of potential investment opportunities and strategies
Ron Brakke, president, and David Goodnight, DVM, MBA, senior consultant will present on behalf of Brakke Consulting.
On Tuesday, February 11, 2014, the seminar will commence with a continental breakfast at 9:00 a.m.; the first session will begin at 9:30 a.m. The seminar will conclude at 4:00 p.m.
The cost of the one-day seminar is $1,200 per attendee. Continental breakfast and lunch are included. The deadline for registering is Wednesday, February 5.
To register, please call Brakke Consulting at (972) 243-4033. For more information email Jane Morgan, firstname.lastname@example.org.