CAMA MANITOBA TO HOST "LUNCH N LEARN" ABOUT LINKEDIN
Dec. 30, 2013
CAMA Manitoba reports:
Date: January 30, 2014
Registration: 11:30 a.m.
Location: Canad Inns Fort Garry, 1824 Pembina Hwy
Register by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Presenter: Mark Howe, Director of Client Relations
LinkedIn is an important marketing and business development tool, which can be an effective part of the overall marketing strategy for your business. This workshop will cover 15 best practices that are based on the presenter's personal experience of developing relationships and new business through LinkedIn.
When it comes to business professionals, there is probably no better social media tool than LinkedIn. However, in order to achieve successful results on LinkedIn, it is critical to follow some best practices, focus on where the real opportunity is and have a process to take action.
This session will provide essential information to help you learn how to:
• Target the right connections;
• Increase your chances of being found online and effectively position yourself on LinkedIn;
• Enhance your profile and credibility;
• Network virtually and create efficient ways to learn;
• Maintain key relationships;
• Selectively develop new relationships;
• Help others in your network make new contacts;
• Conduct market research;
• Adopt tactics to make the best use of your LinkedIn time.
Doors open at 11:30 a.m. with lunch at noon followed by the presentation and questions. Please send us an email to email@example.com and register today!