ASSN OF EQUIPMENT MFGRS ANNOUNCES ITS HALL OF FAME JUDGES
Apr. 28, 2014
Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) reports:
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) announces that a distinguished panel of judges has been selected for the 2014 AEM Hall of Fame awards to be presented at the AEM Annual Conference on November 14, 2014 in Napa, California.
The AEM Hall of Fame honors the pioneering individuals who have invented, managed, built and led the off-road equipment industry. Individually and collectively they represent some of the best, brightest and most influential minds in the history of the off-road equipment industry.
The nomination deadline for 2014 inductees will close on June 6, 2014. Nominations submitted after June 6, 2014 will be considered for the 2015 AEM Hall of Fame. Nominations are accepted via the online nomination form.
Judges for the AEM Hall of Fame include industry experts from the agriculture and construction sectors. The 2014 judges are:
• Ken Anderson, Brownfield Ag News
• Al Cervero, Association of Equipment Manufacturers
• Marcia Gruver Doyle, Randall-Reilly
• Lynn Henderson, AgriMarketing Magazine
• Jay Kriss, Inspirit Creative
• Mike Lessiter, Lessiter Publications
• Charlie O'Brien, Association of Equipment Manufacturers
• Stan Orr, Association of Equipment Management Professionals
• Greg Sitek, Associated Construction Publications
• Mike Steenhoek, Soy Transportation Coalition
• Rod Sutton, Construction Equipment Magazine
• Chris Wehrman, American Rental Association
Visit the AEM Hall of Fame website for biographies of the judges.
AEM Hall of Fame nominees are judged on five guiding principles crucial to the health of the off-road equipment manufacturing industry: innovation, industry contributions, leadership, corporate citizenship/social responsibility and sustainability.
Since its inception, nearly 50 leaders in the industry have been inducted into the AEM Hall of Fame.
For more information about the AEM Hall of Fame or the nomination process, contact AEM's Jordanne Waldschmidt (firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 414-298-4152).