ITEMS WANTED FOR ARC'S SILENT AUCTION AT AG MEDIA SUMMIT
Jul. 10, 2014
Source: Ag Media Summit news release
Ag Media Summit attendees in 2014 hope to "Rev it Up!" in Indianapolis July 26-30 as ARC collaborates with our AMS friends on this year's Silent Auction. The goal is to exceed last year's revenue of more than $3,500.
A record 50 items were available at last year's meeting in Buffalo. Funds raised through the auction are used to fund various youth programs of AMS, and are shared equally with ARC. This will be the fifth year ARC will collaborate with AMS on the Silent Auction.
Need inspiration? Click here to view the 2013 booklet, or check out some of these suggestions:
• 4-hour key message or media training session
• Development of a logo with one round of revisions
• Analysis of social media reputation management planning, and critique/help to build a social media strategy with measurability (limit the number of hours)
• Writing of one, "x" number of word story for magazine/newsletter/web
• Development of one, 4-page basic website not counting approximate out of pocket expenses ($200/year for URL and hosting)
• Photo collection (up to 10 photos) evaluated and critiqued via phone/e-mail
• Editing of 2-3 articles
• Mentoring relationship with ag journalist or public relations professional, offered to students or new hires
• What capability/expertise would you like to spend some time sharing with a lucky bidder?
Also, remember what seems to sell well at these events:
• Local artisan items
• Regional food/product baskets
• Vacations/hotel stays/resort stays
Items can be delivered or shipped directly to the Indianapolis Marriott Downtown, 350 West Maryland Street, Indianapolis, IN 46225 (for arrival between July 22 and July 24, Attn: Diane Johnson - Ag Media Summit).
For larger items, you may take pictures to go along with the bid sheet (attached) and wait to ship to the winning bidder AFTER the auction. Please e-mail completed bid sheet/item photo(s) to Barb Ulschmid at email@example.com.
For further information, contact Barb Ulschmid or Amy McDonald. Barb can be reached at 952-758-5811 or email the ARC office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Amy can be reached at 254-445-4333 or email@example.com. Thanks in advance for your consideration.