AMERICAN FEED INDUSTRY ASSN ANNOUNCES ITS 2021 MEETING AND EVENTS
Jan. 13, 2021
Source: American Feed Industry Assn news release
Arlington, VA - The American Feed Industry Association (AFIA) has released its 2021 schedule of conferences and online courses. Registration for several of these events is already open at afia.org/events, with many being offered virtually as well as in-person. The AFIA is monitoring the ongoing public health emergency and will reevaluate should anything change.
"2020 was a tough year for events worldwide and the AFIA was no exception to that. We thank our members, hotel and industry partners for being flexible and learning alongside us in a new environment," said Veronica Rovelli, AFIA's senior director of meetings and events. "We look forward to a new year of bringing high-quality events and networking to animal food industry professionals."
The AFIA 2021 meeting schedule is as follows:
• Jan. 25-29: International Feed Expo at IPPE - Virtual
• Jan. 26: Pet Food Conference at IPPE - Virtual
• Jan. 28: Feed Education Program at IPPE - Virtual
• July 27-29: FSMA PCQI Training - Nashville, Tenn.
• Aug. 17-19: Purchasing and Ingredient Suppliers Conference - Orlando, Fla.
• Sept. 7-9: Liquid Feed Symposium - Oak Brook, Ill.
• Oct. 6-8: Executive Leadership Summit - Lake Tahoe, Nev.
• Nov. 3-5: Equipment Manufacturers Conference - New Orleans, La.
The AFIA will also continue its partnership with Kansas State University to offer a five-week online course, "AFIA-KSU 500: Fundamentals of Feed Manufacturing."
The course will be offered between:
• Feb. 2 - March 9;
• March 30 - May 4;
• Aug. 3 - Sept. 7; and
• Oct. 5 - Nov. 9.
For more information or to register, visit afia.org/events.