ROOSTER'S PODCAST ON DIGITAL AGRI-MARKETING AND SALES HITS MILESTONE
Mar. 25, 2021
Source: Rooster Strategic Solutions news release
The Rooster Cast, a micro podcast focused on digital marketing and sales for the agricultural industry, surpassed 100,000 listens the week of March 15. Its 179th episode "Which Digital Metric is the Best," released March 10, put the podcast over the mark.
"While it started as a test of podcasting tools, The Rooster Cast turned into something much more," says James Arnold, Rooster Strategic Solutions' chief digital officer and Rooster Cast host. "The interest in digital marketing and sales topics, tools and technology within the agricultural sector is off the charts."
The Rooster Cast covers a range of topics, from fraud and programmatic advertising, to social media and marketing analytics. The average Rooster Cast has more than 500 listens, but the top episodes push closer to 2,000.
The top 10 Rooster Cast episodes to date based on number of listens includes:
• Battling Fraud (6/28/2019)
• Missing the Boycott's Point (7/28/2020)
• OTT and Fraud (7/10/2019)
• The Click (4/13/2020)
• Decisioning Engines (6/20/2019)
• Campaign Reconciliation Wars (9/29/2020)
• 2019 Internet Trends (6/14/2019)
• Archiving in the New Year (1/4/2021)
• Digital Markering Outlook (12/18/2019)
• Respect for Texting and Email (11/24/2020)
The Rooster Cast is available on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Alexa, Google Home and most podcast-listening apps.
You can also subscribe or listen to all 181 episodes on the Rooster Strategic Solutions website here.