AGRALLY AND RFD-TV ANNOUNCE FIVE CERTIFIED AGRICULTURE DEALER LIVE EVENT LOCATIONS
Jun. 8, 2021
Source: Certified Agriculture Dealerships news release
"These dealers were selected from the hundreds of Certified Ag Dealers across the nation to host the live feeds for the events where we will be interviewing leading members of commodity groups or organizations," noted Patrick Driscoll, President and CEO of CAD. Those dealers and locations include:
• Peterson's Stampede in Nampa, Idaho;
• John Pforte CDJR in Mariana Florida;
• Steven Wade CDJR in St. George, Utah;
• Spitzer CDJR in Mansfield, Ohio and
• Glen Polk CDJR in Gainesville, Texas.
AgRally will begin at 2:00 PM eastern and run through 5:00PM on Wednesday, June 23rd. Social time aside, one of the most important parts of attending a farm show is being able to engage with new products and emerging technologies. "Our team recognized this simple fact right out of the chute and built an event around that premise," noted Driscoll.
Farmers and ranchers need to register for the event to participate in the Q&A sessions, win prizes like Yeti coolers and help each Certified Agriculture Dealer comply with their local Covid regulations. Registration is simple and will also provide the details for streaming the 3-hour live event to a mobile device. Register here to do all that.
Senior executives from several AgPack partners will make presentations focused on important issues like emerging technologies and innovations. And they will take questions from farmers and ranchers across the country who want to ask company experts about the new products, best practices and trending issues. And for those dealer stores who can host this national event on June 23rd, attendees will be able to kick the tires just like they would at the show they are used to attending.
Current AgPack partners include:
• Michelin and BF Goodrich Tires;
• Rhino Ag equipment;
• Dixie Chopper mowers;
• Viasat internet provider;
• AgriEdge farm management system from Syngenta;
• AgroLiquid Crop Nutrition;
• Reinke Irrigation;
• Gallagher Livestock Equipment;
• Tarter Farm & Ranch Equipment;
• Eby trailers and truck bodies;
• Mystik Lubricants;
• Precision Reach Digital Marketing and Farm Market iD agricultural data.
To learn more about AgRally visit us at www.agrally.com