AGRI-PULSE ANNOUNCES EVENTS FOCUSED ON CLIMATE SMART TOOLS, SUSTAINABLE ANIMAL PROTEIN AND AG ECONOMIC OUTLOOK
Sep. 2, 2021
Washington - Agri-Pulse Communications is excited to announce several events in September that focus on everything from USDA's latest market outlook to climate change and global hunger challenges. These events provide a great way for participants to quickly get up to speed a wide variety of topics.
"It's a testament to the breadth and depth of our editorial team that we are able to engage on so many unique topics, convene a wide variety of experts and deliver top quality programming," says Agri-Pulse Editor Sara Wyant. "It's also an honor to partner with so many different organizations who are interested in reaching our influential audiences."
Here is the list of events in chronological order.
Future directions: Exploring farmers' climate-smart tools, Sept. 10, webinar
Agri-Pulse is hosting a September 10 webinar at 11 a.m. CT with the focus on "Future directions: Exploring farmers' climate-smart tools." This complimentary one-hour program will showcase how farmers are increasingly producing more outputs with fewer inputs and less impact on natural resources.
The Water Grows Initiative, a partnership of the Texas Corn Producers and USDA's Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) in Texas, is sponsoring the webinar. Speakers will explore management and methods to conserve water in the Ogallala Aquifer region, including cover crops, irrigation efficiency, no-till practices and more.
Register today by clicking on this link.
Sustainable solutions for zero hunger by 2030: A vision for animal agriculture, Sept. 14, virtually
Presented in partnership with Elanco and Agri-Pulse, Sustainable solutions for zero hunger by 2030: A vision for animal agriculture is scheduled virtually for 12-5 p.m. ET on Sept. 14th. The Forum will bring together producers, processors, policy leaders, stakeholders and other key players across the animal protein food chain from around the world. They will discuss the next steps of food production's sustainable transformation, its ability to fight hunger and its durability against shocks.
Confirmed speakers include but are not limited to:
• Agnes Kalibata, United Nations Special Envoy, Food Systems Summit
• Hon. Jewel Bronaugh, Deputy Secretary of Agriculture
• Hon. John Boozman, U.S. Senator / Ranking Member, Senate Committee on Agriculture
• Jim Barnhart, USAID, Deputy Director Feed the Future,
• Jeff Simmons, President and CEO, Elanco Animal Health
• Amb. Ertharin Cousin, President and CEO, Food Systems for the Future
Join us and be part of the conversation. To register, click here.
2021 Ag outlook forum, Sept. 20, Kansas City
The Agricultural Business Council of Kansas City and Agri-Pulse are hosting the 2021 Ag outlook forum. The event will offer a full day of presentations and panel discussions at the Kansas City Marriott Downtown on September 20, 2021. Industry experts will share critical insights on existing and new market opportunities. Confirmed speakers include but are not limited to:
• Secretary Tom Vilsack, U.S. Department of Agriculture (invited)
• U.S. Senator Jerry Moran, Kansas
• Seth Meyer, Chief Economist, USDA
• Tim Bettington, Executive Vice President and President, U.S. Operations and Global Customer Experience, Zoetis
• Jackson Takach, Chief Economist, Sr. Director Strategy, Research & Analytics, Farmer Mac
Both in-person and virtual options are available here.
To view agendas and to register for these events and more, visit Agri-Pulse.com/Events.