IOWA NAMA ANNOUNCES "BUILDING A BRAND: STRATEGY & ACTION" WORKSHOP
Feb. 28, 2022
Source: Iowa Chapter Nat'l Agri-Marketing Assn (NAMA)
After the last few years, it's the right time to take stock in what more you want from your brand.
Doug Jeske and Kendra Kelly from Meyocks will walk you through a brand strategy process to assess where you are with your brand and where you'd ultimately like to take it.
If you're looking to help grow your business, or if your brand strategy is not aligned organizationally, this workshop can help you clarify your overall brand position and goals. If you've never created a formal brand strategy, we'll help you start.
This workshop will help you:
• Review your brand's category to determine if it's still the right one - and identify opportunities to reposition the category or create a new one;
• Uncover customer insights with different methods;
• Consider what brand beliefs your customers are "buying into" when they choose your brand, i.e., the "why" behind your brand;
• Identify the functional, experience, image and mentor benefits of your brand;
• Explore your brand personality using a bracket format and more.
At the end of the workshop, you'll be able to plot a course for uncovering your brand's potential to become even more in 2022 and beyond.
You'll leave the workshop with:
• Preliminary elements of a brand strategy
• Two free workbooks and access to digital tools
• Tips on how to facilitate the process at your own organization
Seminar Date: March 29, 2022
Registration Deadline: March 11
*limited to 50 people*
8:30 - 9 a.m.
9:00 a.m. - Noon
Noon - 1:30 p.m.
Location: Rewind Hotel Ballroom 6075 Mills Civic Pkwy,
West Des Moines, IA 50266
Cost: NAMA Members: $100, Non-Members: $150
Sponsored in part by Agri Marketing magazine
Who should attend?
This seminar is best for anyone who has not developed a brand before, which can include entry-level to mid-level marketing communicators.
To register click here.