K-STATE'S MASTER OF AGRIBUSINESS PROGRAM ANNOUNCES ITS ANNUAL PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CONFERENCE
Feb. 16, 2017
Source: Master of Agribusiness Program (MAB) at Kansas State University
The MAB program and K-State Olathe are pleased to announce the dates for a professional development conference. The event will be March 30 - 31, 2017 at the K-State Olathe campus with feature speaker Bruce Tulgan of RainmakerThinking.
Tulgan is an author, business consultant and founder of RainmakerThinking Inc. - a research, training and consulting firm that specializes in generational issues in the workplace. Tulgan will discuss management, leadership through change and working with millennials.
"Building the Future: Leadership through Change" is the eighth professional development and alumni reunion event from the MAB program. The conference is a collaboration of the MAB program and K-State Olathe, with the support of the Agricultural Business Council of Kansas City.
Additional Breakout Sessions:
• "Data Security/Data Risk," Ken Harmon of Koch Industries Inc.
• "Marketing in the Digital Age," Neil Caskey of Osborne and Barr.
• "Human Resources," Bruce Tulgan of RainmakerThinking Inc.
• "Government/Policy Outlook," invited panel, Dana Brooks of Land O'Lakes Inc.
• "Unmanned Aerial Systems," Billy Brown of the Kansas Department of Agriculture; Robert Boyd, FFA committee member; and Kurt Carraway of Kansas State Polytechnic.
• "Legal Update," Mark Anstoeter, Shook of Hardy and Bacon LLP.
• "Outcomes Research," Elva Cha of the College of Veterinary Medicine at Kansas State University.
• "Mergers and Acquisitions," John Breeden of DuPont Sustainable Solutions.
The event is open to current MAB students, alumni and agribusiness professionals.
Early-Bird Registration is $300 by March 17th*
Price includes meals and conference materials.
*after March 17, registration will be $350/person.
22201 W. Innovation Dr.
Olathe, KS 66061-1304
To register go here.