2020 SUSTAINABLE AGRICULTURE SUMMIT ANNOUNCED, WILL BE VIRTUAL
Aug. 19, 2020
Source: Sustainable Agriculture Summit news release
From extreme weather, volatile economic conditions, increased consumer scrutiny, and even a global pandemic, the last decade has been both disruptive and transformative for the food and agriculture sector. As we enter a new decade, stakeholders across the value chain must embrace innovation and collective action to build a more sustainable agricultural system.
Join us for the 2020 Sustainable Agriculture Summit, Beyond 2020: The Next Generation of Sustainability in Action, where we will look to the next generation of sustainability leadership, technologies and collaborations to discover how U.S. agriculture can deliver lasting impact through improved productivity, profitability, resiliency and environmental outcomes.
The Sustainable Ag Summit will be held virtually in 2020. The Summit hosts are pleased to invite you to:
• Submit a Proposal for an interactive, virtual breakout session
• Explore the features of this year's virtual event
• Visit our recently enhanced website to stay up to date on announcements, agenda and speaker highlights
• Plan on participating. Registration for the Summit will open September 2020
Share Your Expertise at the 2020 Summit
We are pleased to open this year's Request for Proposals and invite you to share your expertise with more than 600 Summit attendees through an interactive virtual breakout session.
Selected breakout sessions will:
• Directly connect with the 2020 Summit theme
• Present a virtual session through a 20 minute pre-recorded presentation, followed by 5 minutes of live Q & A on November 18 or 19
• Creatively showcase how challenges can be turned into opportunities by exploring projects, collaborations or successes involving multiple, diverse perspectives
Explore the 2020 Breakout Session Request for Proposals for more information on selection criteria and submission requirements. Proposals must be submitted online by September 17.
Submit a Breakout Session Proposal
The 2020 Summit Goes Virtual
For the first time, the Sustainable Agriculture Summit will be held virtually. We invite you to join us for two days of virtual programming to learn from sustainability experts on the Summit mainstage, surface shared learnings through interactive breakout sessions, and make connections with more than 600 stakeholders - including farmers, suppliers, processers, manufacturers, brands, retailers, academics, conservation groups and public sector representatives - through virtual networking events.
• Learn from 30+ expert sustainability speakers
• Connect with your peers through virtual networking
• Support the Summit with virtual sponsor and exhibit opportunities
Explore the features of this virtual Summit, and stay tuned for key conference updates and highlights, including:
Explore the recently enhanced Sustainable Agriculture Summit website for the latest updates on the 2020 agenda, speakers, sponsorship opportunities and more. Registration for the virtual Summit will open in September 2020.
Learn More About the 2020 Summit